As this article already mentions, I have decided not to let Facebook do my 2014 in review, as I think I can draw the line and decide if my year was spectacular or not.
These being said, I can say that I had one of the most intense years of my life.
- Travelled to 11 different countries
- Attended 9 ESN International events
- Have had the chance of managing an intern. Learned plenty from this experience
- Became president of ESN Romania, something I have wanted for a very long time
- Won the elections twice for Vice Chair of ComCom and did my best to prove I was the right choice
- I managed to supervise the organization of a 650 people event
- Lived in 2 different countries
- Managed to stay committed for a #100happydays challenge
- Restarted blogging
- Met very old friends and made new ones
- Had the chance to do marketing for a startup in Budapest
- Became more self aware of what I need
- Graduated the Online Google Academy and learned about ppc campaigns
- Graduated my first year of masters
- Been interviewed by a Portuguese TV Channel
- Became more appreciative after #MH17 plane crash
- Spent 25 hours in a train
- Read a bunch of marketing books
- Planned a social media campaign that reached more than 1 million people with no budget
- Been a speaker twice at the European Institute in Bucharest
And most importably, I got back my motivation of reaching high and of doing amazing things.
Thank you 2014!